Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Key Largo



Since Saturday, I've been down in Boca Raton, Florida, visiting my Mom. The purpose of my trip was to see my grandparents, which I will blog about soon. However, while I was down here, I spent some time on Sunday with my cousin Jared and his wife Colleen. They were married a year ago at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort.
Sunday was their one year anniversary, so what better way to celebrate then to go back to the Keys and do a Trash the Dress shoot at the Marriott where it all began.
Ellen and Rich shot the actual wedding. I was so jealous. I couldn't go having my own wedding to shoot in the Finger Lakes. They did a great job. So good in fact that we were added to the Key Largo Marriott's preferred vendor list.
I was very excited for this shoot, not only to see the tropical venue first hand, but to add to the portfolio of images they could show to potential wedding couples.
Colleen and Jared were awesome, putting up with my crazy ideas, even swimming with some interesting sea creatures, like star fish and jelly fish.
We should probably call this a Drown the Gown session instead of a Trash the Dress. Yes, the dress did get wet and sandy, but it is no worse for the wear. In fact, Colleen is having it cleaned and is donating it to charity for some one less fortunate to have a beautiful gown.
Happy Anniversary Colleen and Jared. Same time and place next year? :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment