Friday, December 25, 2009

Unto This Night A Child is Born



The beauty of being in an interfaith marriage is that we get to share in both of our religions and family traditions. Although I'm not Christian, Christmas is a magical time to share with my family, seeing the joy and excitement in my kids eyes. For my wife, it's a time to celebrate her faith and for us sharing in that celebration brings us closer.
Over the last few weeks, I've had the pleasure of being able to photograph several newborn babies. The miracle of birth is incredible any time of year, but it holds even more significance this time of year. To share not only in the birth of a child, but the birth of a new family is amazing. It is the ultimate gift.
Whatever your faith may be, have a Merry Christmas, and enjoy the magic this time of year brings.










No comments:

Post a Comment